We are an independent, privately-held, profitable web and mobile platform development company. Our headquarter is in London, and we have been operating and actively developing new products on mobile and web platform since June 2008 – the very first moment when Apple first released their Software Development Kit for iPhone.
Our focus in the past 3 years has been heavily geared towards developing apps for smartphone, mainly on the iOS platform. The majority of our apps are sold directly to end-users on App Store. As at today, we have 200+ applications listed on the App Store, and are serving over 1,000,000 users worldwide. Over 75% of our users are based in US and United Kingdom. Our most successful product, Where To Eat?, was released in November 2008, and has been consistently ranked in the top 20s of the Navigation category in App Store since the beginning.
We are backed by angel funding, and have a solid product roadmap to grow our business. With this background in mind, we expanded and started our product development team in Beijing in early 2010.
We develop flexible and targeted frameworks which underpin both our own products and those of selected partners and clients. We also have licensing and partnership agreements for some of our products mainly as white-labeled versions or in-app integrations.
As at the current stage, we focus on the following 5 areas:
- Geo-location Apps - Exploring nearby places using GPS
- Travel Apps - City Maps, Transport Maps, City Guides, Local Discounts
- SNS - Mobile Social Networking and Mobile Dating
- Online Education - Chinese teaching software. Technologies designed for other content providers
- Employee Benefits - Mobile B2B and B2C solution for employee benefits service