Where To Eat? Find restaurants using GPS
This is a new release using iPhone 3.0 features like embedded maps, list view, click to call, free diet ebook, taptaptip calculator and many more.
No matter where you are in the world, WhereToEat displays the closest places to eat. Select from over 45 cuisine types and even get turn-by-turn directions to your chosen restaurant.
An incredibly simple interface hides a sophisticated engine that plugs into the largest restaurant database and global map on the market. Fully customizable, you can order your owns list and make maximum use of your GPS.
Can't decide Where To Eat? Use our Shake-to-Suggest feature to explore and experiment!
- Over 100 preset searches including over 45 cuisines and 30 food types.
- Works with any version of the iPhone or iPod touch.
- Search can be done within a few taps, no typing needed.
- Fully customizable. You can sort, add, remove, rename all items.
- Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
- Review your recent searches and most used searches.
- Configure start-up view, choose between home, recents or last viewed.
- Shake-to-Suggest, deciding on what to eat can be just a shake away.